Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I must have eaten something bad.

There was a million other reasons why I could have lost my memories on where I was, but that was the only thing I remember doing right before all of this. Eating at home by myself.

Looking around again I saw some people walking towards me and had the instinct to hide behind some stairs. I had no idea what they were talking about as they walked by, but if my gut screamed that there was something wrong with them, well then fuck I'll listen. Waiting until they passes by o tried to remember anything of last night and I couldn't. It was almost as if something was splitting my head open trying to remember.

Once they passed by I quickly turned the corner and with horrible floppy grace I ran back to the room I found myself in. I didn't know what to do or who to go to in this situation but I knew I couldn't stay here any longer. Pacing back and forth I tried to figure out if I had enough strength to swim to shore and the likely hood of that was not. Then I remembered seeing a life boat and decoded that was my best chance.

Taking a deep breath I opened the door and listened for anyone over top. As I climbed the stairs I knew if I looked nervous I would get caught easier. Therefore, stood up and walked with considence to the life boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment