Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Because fuck you, thats why

I had been paying attention the entire time, after all you listen with you ears not your eyes. As soon as she caught up to me I ducked and pushed back with my left foot in an attempt to trip her. Not suprisingly, I connected with her legs, however, as she was tumbling over me she managed to get her feet on the floor by placing her hands on back back. "Eager to get started?"
I smiled as a reply and she twisted my leg in a manner that put my face on the floor. "Well then, let's get started." As she said this she stood me uptight and delivered a straight punch to my chest that knocked me against the wall. At the same moment the ship lurched forward demonstrating the strength behind her blow. Not only had she moved the ship, but I was also struggling to breath. “That. . .was. . . unexpected.” I replied between wheezes.

Naida raised an eyebrow “ Really? Did you think you be up against a helpless girl? Did you forget what I did to the thugs that had you on the ground?” As I managed to regulate my breathing I dropped my head and looked down at the floor feeling stupid.
“ I'm sorry, I shouldn't have underestimated you. Perhaps we should start off slower.”
She snapped her fingers at me,”Hey don't get to down on yourself about that. After all it's not every man that can pay attention to my words while staring at my chest.” She smiled as my head popped back up and I looked at her with an awkward look on my face. She took a fighting stance, “Now, ready for round two?”

No comments:

Post a Comment