Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hi Dad!

Purvish's breath caught in his chest when he heard that. And then he started to cough as his lungs were still starved for oxygen. Naida looked at him with a bemused smile and then shot a look to Mr. Trent. “I've always appreciated your directed approach, but perhaps you might want to let him wind down a bit before you spring some shit like that on him.” He looked at her with a straight face.

You can leave now Naida.” She scowled at him as she turned to leave then it turned to a grin as she planned some “training” for later. Mr. Trent turned to look at his son and tilted his head to the side bit before he asked again, “ Do you know what happened to your parents?”

After calming down and regaining his composure, Purvish looked at the man in the chair, blinked a few times and replied with, “ Well I believe mom was crushed when our apartment complex was imploded, and I have no idea where the fuck you have been you tactless asshole.”

Mr. Trent raised an eyebrow in surprise. “ You recognize me? How?”

I didn't, I only suspected because mom always called you an asshole when she talked about you. I gotta say right now I can't disagree with her.” Purvish rushed forward and punch his father in the face. In the next moment he found himself on the ground. His father hadn't moved and neither had the white coats.

It's good to see you too son. Now if you'll just stay there for a bit while I explain the situation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment