Tuesday, April 29, 2014

You're hardcore!

"Mom's not dead? Where the fuck is she?" Curtis lunged at good old dad again but this time Naida grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back down to the floor." He turned to swing at her but she caught his arm and put his face to the floor.

"I don't know, all I know is that we didn't find Rose or Kent in the rubble. As for why we tried to kill her, well it comes down to that age old cliche, she knew to much. After that, we went looking for you since the opposition had made it's move. I'm sure you already know this since we found them kicking your ass." He hung his head at the mention of this. "I was starting to wonder if you were actually my son until I got a look at your biometrics. Turns out your not weak you're lazy. So now that you know whose behind all this," he spread his arms referring to the ship," It's time to crank it up to 11!"

With that one of the men standing nearby, reached over on a console and turned a nob,(presumably up to 11). That tiny movement sent the ship lurching forward as additional systems all over the ship became active. "What the hell Dave?!" ,Mr. Trent turned and look at the man responsible. Dave's eyes went wide and he stuttered an apology. "S-sorry Mr. Trent, I thought that was my queue. I-I'll turn it off."

"Oh don't bother. It was theatrical but not unnecessary. They were catching up anyway."

"Keep talking dad," he spit the word out sarcastically, "you just lost me again. Who are they, and why are we running? And did you really just reference Spinal Tap?"

No comments:

Post a Comment