Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Puppy is biting my toes...

"Oh do please shut up." Trent told me harshly while opening a drawer on his desk and pulling out a small wooden box.

"Fuck you. That's my brother!" I shouted at his

"Yea and? So what?" Naida scoffed walking over to a mic on the wall and pressed a button. "When he gets here, send him up. Oh..." she looked over at Curtis and gave a cruel smile "Do be gentle this time"

"Hey you fuckin bitch whats the big ide-" and then all was black. I was getting real tired of being hit in the head with shit.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Little Brother Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled the speed boat alongside the ship and was greeted by a man with an rifle on the base of the ladder. "Oh, hello Mr. Kent. Good to see you." he said lowering his weapon. "Likewise Victor, I assume everyone is still on the bridge?" I smiled as I shook his hand. He is a good man. "Well, the lower deck Sir." he said stepping on to the boat and securing it to the side of the ship. "Well, Ill leave you to it. Make sure to tie it up real good though, I think there is a storm coming." I spoke stepping onto the first step of the ladder. "No problem Sir, no one can tie a knot like I can!" Right you are Victor." I ascended the ladder and reached the main deck. Looking around it was exactly as it was last time. Deserted. Well, aside from the guards posted everywhere under tarps, painted to look like parts of the ship, and others laying on high parts not easily visible. Just as it had always been.

As usual, I wasn't given any fuss when I reached father's ship. I was wondering if my brother was receiving the same treatment though. Dad had a way of toying with his mind our whole lives. Never understood why. Other than dad being a complete and utter asshole, I shall never know. I just hope he filled him in on everything before I got here otherwise I will have to deal with my brothers obnoxious whining and groaning. It really does get old, especially when you watch him from a distance for 5 years. It is hard to understand how we were related.


I wandered on over to the tower where the bridge was and paused. I hadn't seen my brother in 5 years. Of course, I have watched him all this time, but I havent been in his presence since he thought I had died. I laughed a little. "Oh shit" I said to myself, and entered the hatch. Inside was eerily exactly as I remembered it from last year. Dirty, filthy, spider webs and rats being the only signs of life. Dad sure knew how to make a ship seem abandoned. Too bad he forgot to tarnish this shiny new door handle on this door not meant to be on a ship. Opening the door, I went down two flights of stairs and entered the observation deck on the other side from whee the lower bridge was. That is when I saw them tying my brother to a chair. I ran as fast as I could Not knowing what hellish ideas father had in store for him.

I burst into the door "Come on you promised!" I shouted at father. "He wasn't to get hurt." "Oh hes just fine. We knocked him out because he started getting a little... Out of hand when he saw you. He thought you were dead remember?"

"What.... Where am I?" Curtis started to speak as he came to. I knelt before him and lifted his chin. "Hey big bro, its been a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment