Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Beginning Of The End

Let's start from the beginning. Before I got the ass kicking of my life, before my life went from good to a curse the day we moved from the big city.

"That's the last of the boxes." Rose said sitting it down in the pile with the rest.

"Oh joy." Purvish mumbled from his seat in the window.

"Now now dear, you promise to give this new place a try."

"Done, now can we move back?"

"Oh, Purr." She smiled sadly as she sat next to him. "It doesn't work that way and besides don't you wish to make a new start."

"No, my old life was fine."

"Well I bet this one will be better. Now," She stood and picked back up the box. "I'm gonna try to fix us something to eat why don't you go find your brother. The last i saw him was in the back yard." She said as she walked away into the kitchen.........

No comments:

Post a Comment