Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Sadistic woman

As I began to regain consciousness I realized that, the woman standing above me before I passed out, had done more than just cut me one time she left about six cut marks on my chest and stomach but, she was also laying next to me with a very satisfied smile on her face as if she had her way with me. As soon as I realized this I wondered what exactly she did to me.

I struggled to get free but with no avail for I was still tied to the bed. In my struggling I disturbed the woman’s slumber. She awoke and said very seductively, “you passed out before the real fun started. You realize how much you really missed out I hope.” She then winked at me.

I looked at her thinking about what it was I should ask first, “I was wondering why did you scare off those guys from beating me more?” she gave me a good look over and replied with her normal seductive tone, “Well if I didn’t I wouldn’t have had such a good toy for myself.” I struggled to bring myself to speak again and asked, “What is your name anyways?” she smiled and said, “your very inquisitive aren’t you well as for my name you can just call me master.” After she said that I just felt I was really just a toy to her. As that thought crossed my mind she began to run her fingers across the wounds she left and began to say, “I didn’t even get to hear your screams of pain either…… oh well I guess we will have to try again sometime soon.” With that she got up and walked out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment